14 Reasons to Love Yourself This Month
This month is VALENTINES month! Was it made up by Hallmark, who knows and who cares really? Is it about romantic, slushy stuff or to be reminded of how you are not in a relationship, well it would appear that way.
Yet, what is love? It is a spiritual state of being, it is what our universe is made of and it is about you, never about anyone or anything else.
There isn’t a person who is on this planet who wouldn’t benefit from loving themselves more in balance. You might think there are those who love themselves too much, but underneath that is a whole heap of insecurity.
Stop fearing that ‘being something’ will put you out of balance and start being who you truly are at the very core, which is a woman who loves herself with wild abandon, because loving yourself matters in more ways than you can imagine.
Romance might be fun but loving yourself is heaps better.
1. When you love yourself you are going to be more compassionate to yourself.
2. Being compassionate towards yourself means you will love yourself more and do things that support you more.
3. Loving yourself means you will appreciate yourself more.
4. When you are appreciating yourself you will start to value yourself more.
5. When you value yourself you bring in more money and start to shift charging issues and other low vibrational money stuff.
6. Loving yourself is a better place to ‘attract’ what you truly desire, yes, you have to love yourself enough to want the best for you too.
7. If you love yourself you will reduce your stress as you will know that everything will work out because you love yourself.
8. Loving yourself is a spiritual state of being it enables your heart chakra to get stronger and will reduce the power your emotions have over you.
9. When you love yourself you respond to situations rather than react and responding saves a whole lot of headache and emotional heartache!
10. When you love yourself you allow yourself to have more fun; that is the biggest purpose in anyone’s life, to have FUN!
11. When you love yourself you will find that others treat you with more lovingly, so they will be compassionate, appreciate and value you.
12. Loving yourself isn’t a vastness it has boundaries which are there for other people, so if you feel people take advantage of your desire to be in service, then love yourself more for your loving boundaries to appear.
13. When you love yourself you create abundance for yourself, not just money as said above, but time, health and everything else.
14. When you love yourself more you let love be the reason why and not fear.
What do you think? What would you add? Are you ready to love yourself more this month and evermore?